The following extensions are available:
- The Run|Parameters dialog has been extended to cover more command line parameters of the DEP, Manipula and Cameleon and also to pass parameters on to the Basil program.
- The project manager is extended with a launcher. So now you can choose to run DEP, Basil or a browser on your datamodel.
- You can specify what browser to use: the default browser as know to Windows or an alternative browser.
- A 'Build All' command is added to the Project Menu item to help you build all .bla, .man and .lib files included in the current project.
- It is now possible to export the document in the editor to a RTF (Rich Text Format) file. This option is available in the pop-up menu of the editor (only when syntax highlighting is active).