The following extensions are available:
- The integration of the DEP and Manipula that started with version 4.7 has been extended. As a result it is now possible to call a procedure in a Maniplus script at those places where it was already possible to call a COM object method. It is now possible to call a Maniplus procedure in a Maniplus script from with the an ALIEN procedure / router. It is also possible to do this in the type event handlers as specified in the data model properties.
- The menu file has been extended with several new options.
- The DEP supports the Basil HTML-subset in texts at the following places:
- Field text in the infopane
- Row / Column headers for a table in the formpane
- Field text and description text in a field pane