Blaise 5.6 - The June 28th 2019 release
Version 5.6.1 was released on June 28, 2019.
It can be found in the usual location on our ftp-server.
The 5.6.1 version of the Android App is also available, in the Google Play Store. We're still in discussion on where to post the iOS App.
This version includes several new major features: e.g Generic Pages, Wave Projects, Text Translation and CATI extensions
There are several new samples shipped with the system. These show how new functionalities work.
There are also a lot of minor changes to the system:
- The NumberTextBox control now uses the thousand separator property when entering data
- The Date control has properties with which the date picker can be styled (Web only)
- You can now have negative enumeration values
- The audio control can now play multiple files
- The category controls (radiobuttons, checkboxes, buttons) now suppport speedkeys
Check the What's New section in the Help for a complete list of new functionality.